The Admission Process
Here are the entrance requirements of Early Access Training Center in Nassau, Bahamas.
- Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person will be excluded from enrolment at Early Access Training based on age, race, gender, disability or national origin. The applicant should present evidence of high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Students, who have not completed high school nor GED equivalent and are 17 years of age or older must demonstrate the ability to benefit from the programme of instruction and must pass a basic English reading proficiency and math skills Test.
- Applicants receive an orientation package prior to signing an enrolment.
- All accepted students must complete an Enrolment Agreement.
Each applicant will attend an orientation with programme coordinator. Dates are announced at least 4 weeks prior to start date. The interview is designed to evaluate applicants and their commitment to their educational goals. Please bring along with you
- Copy of High School diploma and or equivalent
- Copy of a photo
- Deposit and or down payment
- Questions you may wish to ask about the program